Architectural projects with better energy efficiency of 2018.20 mayo, 2019
Plant launches Smart City Natal in Brazil4 junio, 2019
Presenting projects that took civil engineering to another level in regards to development and capacity.
- Location: France
- Maximum Height: 343 meters above the Tarn River
- Length: 2460m
- Width: 323 m
- Weight: 36,000 tons
- 3,000 people worked on the project
- Cost: 400 million euros
- 16 lanes, 10 thousand to 25 thousand vehicles cross the brigde every day.
The Three Gorges Dam
Largest hydroelectric plant in the world in size and capacity.
- Location: China
- Height: 185m located on the Yangtze River
- Length: 2309m
- Installed power: 22 500 MW
- Ability to handle ships of up to 3000 tons.
Canal Bridge of Magdeburg
- Location: Germany
- Height: 8,15m on the Elbe River, connecting the Elba-Havel canal with the Mittelland canal.
- Length: 918m
- Canal width: 34m
- Cost: 500 million euros
- Duration of construction: 6 years
- Built with about 68,000 m3 of concrete and 24,000 metric tons of steel
Vasco da Gama bridge
Second longest bridge in Europe.
- Location: Portugal
- Length: 12.3 kilometers (0.8 km of main bridge and 11.5 of viaducts) over the Tagus River, connecting Montijo and Sacavem.
- Width: 30m
- Construction duration: 18 months
- 3,300 workers
The largest producer of energy on the planet with 103,098,366 MWh produced in 2016. It is also the dam with the highest cumulative production, with 2.5 billion MWh
- Location: Binational dam of Paraguay and Brazil.
- Height: 196m above the Paraná River
- Generation of powwer of electrohydraulic of 14,000 MW
- 20 turbines, generators of 700 MW
- Cost: 36 billion dollars
- Thick wall made of concrete, rock and earth.
Russki Island Bridge
Cable-stayed bridge with the largest span in the world. It crosses the Eastern Bosphorus, connecting the Island of Russki with Vladivostok.
- Location: Russia
- Total length: 1885,53 m
- Width: 29,5 m
- Cost: 1.1 billion dollars
- Capacity: 50,000 vehicles per day.
Your point of view caught my eye and was very interesting. Thanks. I have a question for you. https://accounts.binance.com/el/register-person?ref=WTOZ531Y
At the beginning, I was still puzzled. Since I read your article, I have been very impressed. It has provided a lot of innovative ideas for my thesis related to gate.io. Thank u. But I still have some doubts, can you help me? Thanks.
Thanks for sharing. I read many of your blog posts, cool, your blog is very good. https://www.binance.com/zh-CN/register?ref=S5H7X3LP
Can you be more specific about the content of your article? After reading it, I still have some doubts. Hope you can help me. https://accounts.binance.com/zh-TC/register?ref=V3MG69RO
Your article helped me a lot, is there any more related content? Thanks! https://accounts.binance.com/id/register?ref=B4EPR6J0
I am a website designer. Recently, I am designing a website template about gate.io. The boss’s requirements are very strange, which makes me very difficult. I have consulted many websites, and later I discovered your blog, which is the style I hope to need. thank you very much. Would you allow me to use your blog style as a reference? thank you!
The point of view of your article has taught me a lot, and I already know how to improve the paper on gate.oi, thank you. https://www.gate.io/es/signup/XwNAU
Thank you for your shening. I am worried that I lack creative ideas. It is your enticle that makes me full of hope. Thank you. But, I have a question, can you help me? https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=P9L9FQKY
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me? https://www.gate.io/tr/signup/XwNAU
The point of view of your article has taught me a lot, and I already know how to improve the paper on gate.oi, thank you. https://www.gate.io/ar/signup/XwNAU